Work with Us
Join our team!
Our office is currently accepting applications for Fall 2019 internships and our fellowship program.
The programs will allow interns and fellows to participate in many aspects of public policy and to assist staff in some operational responsibilities. Treasurer Godlewski will encourage interns to pursue areas of interest and challenging opportunities for growth.
Responsibilities may include:
- Researching issue areas and providing memos on policy updates and recent news events
- Providing research assistance
- Assisting with constituent correspondence
- Supporting communications and social media efforts
- Organizing and updating constituent contacts
- Assisting in general office duties
- Providing information and technology support
- Experience with college-level research and writing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional office etiquette
- Ability to multitask and work independently and cooperatively
- Proficiency in computer skills and research
- Reliable and prompt
- Attention to detail and the ability to complete projects efficiently
Please submit cover letter and resume to Sarah Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also indicate your expected availability.