Work with Us
Join the OST team!
Our office is currently accepting applications for Spring 2020 internships and our fellowship program.
The programs will allow interns and fellows to participate in many aspects of public policy and to assist staff in some operational responsibilities. We encourge our interns to pursue areas and projects of interest.
While this is an unpaid internship, students will learn valuable skills and potentially earn academic credit.
Responsibilities may include:
- Researching issue areas and providing memos on policy updates and recent news events
- Providing research assistance
- Assisting with constituent correspondence
- Supporting communications and social media efforts
- Organizing and updating constituent contacts
- Assisting in general office duties
- Providing information and technology support
- Experience with college-level research and writing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional office etiquette
- Ability to multitask and work independently and cooperatively
- Proficiency in computer skills and research
- Reliable and prompt
- Attention to detail and the ability to complete projects efficiently
Please submit your cover letter, resume and expected availability to Julie Benkoske at email@example.com.